The Care Certificate has been developed to evidence that health and social care workers are knowledgeable, safe and able to provide compassionate, high-quality care to vulnerable people.
On completion of this course assessors will:
• Understand the purpose of the Care Certificate and its relevance to their organisation
• Know the assessment process from planning and observing evidence to recording and giving feedback
• Be able to select and apply assessment methods appropriate to each of the standards that they are competent to assess and to the individual learner being assessed
The course is delivered as a series of 14 small bite-sized e-learning courses:
1. Background to the Care Certificate
2. The Standards
3. Purpose of assessing and the role of the CQC
4. The role of the assessor
5. Local application of the Care Certificate
6. Planning assessments
7. Evidence of learning
8. Written evidence
9. Oral evidence
10. Observed evidence
11. Group and prior learning evidence
12. Making assessment decisions
13. Recording assessments
14. Giving feedback
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].