This Bullying Awareness online course has been accredited the Badge of Excellence by Open Awards. It aims to raise awareness of the nature and impact of bullying and highlight the learners role in prevention and incident management.
By the end of the course learners will be able to;
- recognise the nature of bullying
- describe the consequences and impact of bullying
- recognise the signs and symptoms
- explain how to manage an incident
- reduce the incidents of bullying in the home
- support both victim and perpetrators
Following completion of the course participants will know how to take appropriate action to prevent children bullying, including how to educate children and young people about bullying, and implement an anti-bullying ethos in the home.
Practitioners in the looked after children’s sector.
20 – 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.