This Beer Styles online course will show the learner:
- The historical development of beer styles
- Characteristics of different beers
- Knowledge of alcohol content
- Belgium and France beers including: Lambic beers; Flanders ales; Trappist and Abbey ales; pale Belgian beers; unique beers including saisons and witbiers
- British and Irish beers including: best bitters; English IPAs; Brown Ales; stouts
- German, Czech and Austrian beers: pils; helles; Marzen; Bocks; and wheat beers United States beers: pale lagers and pale ales; American IPAs; Double IPAs; American barley wine; Californian common
This Beer programme is the most advanced in the world including Cicerone!
This online course is for Bar Professionals. If you already work in a bar, this course will provide the knowledge to take your career to a different level. If you are looking to work in a bar, this course will provide you with an absolute advantage over your competition!
As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a multiple choice quiz based on the material that you have studied.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.