On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define ‘alcohol’ and explain its effect on the human body
- Recognise drinking patterns that may cause harm to the individual
- Calculate the units of alcohol in a drink using the ABV
- Outline licensing law and list the four licensing objectives
- State the responsibilities of both the Personal Licence Holder and Premises Licence Holder
- State the penalties for selling alcohol to children
- Outline Age Verification Policy and the principles of Challenge 21 and Challenge 25
- Use effective communication to request proof of age
- Describe responsible retailing strategies with regards to alcohol promotions
- Outline the mandatory conditions for the sale of alcohol from on-sale and off-sale premises
- Recognise the signs of drunkenness and state the penalties for serving alcohol to somebody who is drunk
- Recognise the signs of alcohol related crime on licensed premises, to ensure it can be dealt with quickly and efficiently
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.