Learn from coffee expert Richard Hardwick about the history of coffee, grinding and how to brew the perfect cup.
From the Coffee House in the heart of London’s Coffee Culture, this is the complete coffee course from bean to cup and beyond taught by two coffee experts and former Judges of the UK Barista Championship!
Would you like to learn more about coffee?
Understand its origins, understand roasting and grinding?
Would you like to find out how to make a better cup of coffee?
Do you want to stop drinking bad coffee?
If so, this is the course for you.
In this 30 lecture online course Richard Hardwick, founder of Bespoke Beverages and HALO Coffee – With the help of one of London’s top Barista trainers, Henry Ayers of the already legendary Gentlemen Baristas, will give you all you need to be a coffee expert in a series of in depth, up close videos filmed in the historic Coffee House.
We will cover origins, beans, how beans are ground and why different grinds taste different.
We then move on to brewing and the different techniques employed. Richard covers the Syphon method, Aeropress method, Chemex method & V60 method, and then demonstrates the equipment needed to employ them.
He then moves to the world of Espresso, showing how to spot good and bad espresso, how to make Americanos, a good Flat White, Lattes and Cappuccinos. And he even shows how to put a modern twist on the Cappuccino.
Richard also gives you tips and tricks and helps you avoid common mistakes. So what are you waiting for?
Come join Richard and Henry become a coffee expert in one of the most comprehensive online courses ever created.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.