This course is aimed at:
- New and experienced project staff
- People who may go on to Practitioner training
- Consultants/contract staff operating in a PRINCE2® environment
- Project Managers considering a career in a PRINCE2® environment
- Anybody wishing to improve employment prospects in a PRINCE2® environment.
The PRINCE2® Foundation examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®.
To this end you need to show you understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, you must be able to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. There are no pre-requisite qualifications before taking the foundation examination. Candidates must achieve a pass at PRINCE2® Foundation level before completing the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
The PRINCE2® Foundation exam format:
75 questions per paper
5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
60 minutes duration
On successful completion of the PRINCE2® Foundation exam the gained qualification is not valid for a defined period and will not expire. Candidates who pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam are recognised as a ‘PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner’. You will remain registered for a period of 5 years. To maintain the registered status, practitioners must complete and pass a PRINCE2® re-registration examination 3-5 years following your initial/previous practitioner certification.
When ready to take your exam there is a flexible exam-taking process, suited to individual needs. Online learners can choose to take their exam either:
Online – It doesn’t matter where in the world you are based, the exam can be taken online via your webcam and at a time suitable for you!
At a local test centre – London, Milton Keynes, Chester, Birmingham, Manchester or York.
Exams can be booked at the reduced rate of £140 with the course trainers.
This course does not include the official course manual.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218..
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]