A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard..
- The different types of accidents and incidents,
- The causes of accidents and incidents,
- What an Accident Investigation is,
- The benefits of an Accident Investigation,
- When an investigation should be done,
- The four steps of an Accident Investigation,
- What steps need to be taken when an accident occurs and,
- The importance and effectiveness of safe work practices.
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
The candidate must pass the final assessment, however if failed the course content can be revisited and the final assessment re-attempted. On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Training Dashboard