Through this intermediate course you will learn to insert additional objects into the slides of presentations, namely tables, charts, SmartArt graphics, sound and video, and to further edit them. You will learn to organise slides, split them into sections and move them even between presentations. You will examine the presentation themes in details, customising the properties of the previously selected one. You will learn to add a footer to the slides and customise the slide master. You will also compare two presentations and will take a look at the work with comments.
- Inserting tables into slides
- Tables from external sources
- Editing tables
- Creating and editing SmartArt graphics
- Various types of SmartArt graphics
- Inserting charts into slides
- Editing charts on slides
- Adding sounds to a presentation
- Adding a video to a presentation
- Showing footer information on slides
- Slide background
- Manipulation with slides
- Import of external data
- Presentation sections
- Slide master editing
- AutoCorrect Options
- Comparison of presentation versions
- Finding and replacing text and fonts
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].