A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard..
- Define an abrasive wheel and its different types
- Appreciate the key characteristics of abrasive wheels
- Correctly mount and assemble abrasive wheels
- Inspect and test abrasive wheels before use
- Recognise common hazards associated with abrasive wheels
- Take appropriate action when using abrasive wheels.
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
The candidate must pass the final assessment, however if failed the course content can be revisited and the final assessment re-attempted. On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Training Dashboard