This course is for anyone who comes into contact with people who are vulnerable to the cold and includes:
• All practitioners who come into contact with people
• Frontline health and social care staff
• People with friends, relatives and neighbours who might be more at risk during the winter.
In this course you will learn:
• The risk factors associated with cold weather
• Who is most likely to be affected by cold weather
• How to recognise when a person might be at risk from the cold
• Understand the responsibility to make a referral for help to keep warm
• Know how to make a referral
After completing the course users will be able to understand why winter warmth is important and feel confident to have a discussion with patients and clients.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]