Transform your daily routine to stay healthy, happy, and safe on the job with this online training course offering simple, achievable strategies you can start today.
In this online course, we’ll explore basic guidelines for boosting your overall health and optimising your productivity in the workplace. You’ll learn 5 steps to being more nutrition-conscious and how to take an effective, slow-and-steady approach to exercise. We will also review commonsense policies for on-the-job safety.
The 35-minute course begins with a short self-assessment so you can evaluate your current healthy living status. Informative, self-paced video lessons with audio narration will then guide you through valuable health tips and advice.
A final online test offers the opportunity to review what you’ve learned and assess your comprehension of the course material.
- Eat more healthfully by applying 5 steps for improved nutrition
- Implement an exercise regime that can be maintained over the long-term
- Stay safe on the job using commonsense strategies for being careful
- Enhance your job performance by improving your overall health
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.