You seriously don’t want to go into a confined space unprepared. It’s a no-brainer. There is so much that can go wrong, but if you follow the advice in this CPD Certified online course, you’re much more likely to have a wholly uneventful working experience, rather than one that’s full of misery and nightmares. Bonus.
We’re also going to have a lovely quiz at the end of the course, to see how you get on, so remember to take notes as you go along.
Our approach to content creation is different. No more endless PowerPoint’s that you can’t wait to skip through. Instead, we use the art of storytelling to bring content to life and engage learners throughout with stunning animation. We know we have to earn every valuable minute of your time.
This Working in Confined Spaces online course will look at the following topics;
- The dangers of working in a confined space
- Potential hazards and how to mitigate them
- Tips for reducing the risks involved
- Consequences of bad practice
- Regulatory information
This online course is for anyone that is going to work in a confined space. Plus their workmates would find it useful, in case they need to help with a rescue.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.