Create a healthy work/life balance that respects your priorities, sets boundaries and helps you better manage your time and energy.
In this interactive online course, we walk through the causes of work/life imbalance and outline the steps you can take to get things back on track. You will complete a brief self-assessment of your current life situation to help identify opportunities where you can realign your priorities before taking a closer look at the 8 steps that are important to claiming back your life.
This 25-minute online course includes brief quizzes throughout to test your subject matter knowledge and a final test to reinforce your knowledge.
- Recognise the areas of your life that are creating a work/life imbalance
- Take control of your life by setting boundaries without feeling guilty
- Strategically manage your energy and time to restore balance to your life
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.