During this CPD Certified Unconscious Bias online course the following topics will be explored;
- What is bias?
- Unconscious bias
- Where unconscious bias can have an effect
- Social labelling and stereotyping
- The Equality Act 2010
- Protected characteristics
- How do we develop biases?
- Social learning theory
- The labelling theory
- Self-fulfilling prophecy
- The influence of social media
- Types of bias
- How bias affects the business
- How bias affects workers
- Issues of bias in education
- How to address unconscious bias
- Employers responsibilities
By the end of this Unconscious Bias training you will;
- Understand how to be more in control of your own unconscious biases
- Be able to identify bias and consider the effects on yourself and others
- Know the different types of unconscious bias
- Identify ways to reduce unconscious bias, including in the workplace
- Understand the legislation surrounding unconscious bias
This training on unconscious bias is intended for staff who work in all sectors of business. It provides information and advice to help employees become more aware of their own unconscious biases, as well as for employers to minimise unconscious bias in the workplace.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.