Action towards equality for LGBTQ+ people has been ongoing in the UK for decades. But our society isn’t there yet, and these communities still face a number of issues and challenges daily. By gaining a deeper understanding of these communities and their challenges, we can ensure that we do what we can in order to continue moving towards equality.
This LGBTQ+ Awareness online course contains the following modules;
- Background to LGBTQ+
- Rights and Law
- What can you do?
During this online course on LGBTQ+ Awareness you will;
- Understand the meaning of LGBTQ+
- Understand the history of the communities and the challenges faced
- Understand the correct terminology to use
- Understand the legislation and law affecting LGBTQ+ rights
- Understand the differences between discrimination, harassment, bullying and prejudice under law
- Know the importance of creating an inclusive workplace and how to do so
- Understand the importance of LGBTQ+ matters being in school curriculums
- Know how to help by becoming an Ally
This course is for anyone who would benefit from becoming more aware of the LGBTQ+ community – whether you’re a teacher, service provider, parent, student, employer, or a member of your community.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.