The pet psychology diploma has been designed to provide you with a wealth of knowledge and information regarding animal behaviours and how to deal with them. This course will help you to push yourself forward in your chosen career with the ability to study at any time from anywhere using any device, as long as you have an internet connection.
This online training course enables you to study in your spare time at your own pace, while working a full time job. There is no need to take time off work and travel to a classroom; all the modules are easily accessed online for added convenience.
The pet psychology diploma has been broken down into manageable modules which should take no more than thirteen hours to complete; this is combined with online support to provide you with added confidence during your learning experience.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand what animal psychology is and why you need to know more about it.
- Learn the historical background of pet psychology and how it can be used today.
- Identify why you should learn about animal behaviours.
- Identify animals’ different vision abilities.
- Learn about concept formation, what it is and how to use it.
- Compare the brains of humans to dogs and see what sets them apart.
- Learn more about the brains of cats and dogs.
- Understand the emotions exhibited by pets and how to handle them.
- Get a good understanding of conditioning, its history, what it is and past experiments.
- Identify spatial abilities in animals and also learn how they navigate.
- Learn more about pet communication.
- Get a good understanding of human language training in working with pets.
- Learn about animal training and its history.
- Know typical dog behaviours and how they change as the pet gets older. Identify with puppy behaviours and more.
- This module will also cover how dogs learn and what reinforcement is and why it is so important when it comes to dog training.
- Understand more about dog communication and dog aggression, fears and phobias.
- Identify with psychiatric dog behaviours and how to work with them.
- Learn about cat communications and actions.
- Learn the psychiatric challenges in cats.
- Learn about cat aggression and fears.
- Get an understanding of aggression and fears in rabbits.
- Learn more about gerbils and working with them.
For multiple purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.