This online course on Stroke Awareness is designed to increase understanding and provide the tools that will offer more targeted support.
It is aimed at any person who works within a health and social care setting, or those that support clients who have had a stroke. The course explores what a stroke is and how symptons can be recognised and effectively responded to. It also focuses upon risk factors that may predispose individuals to strokes.
Its aims are for the learner to have an increased understanding of strokes from identification enabling those affected individuals and those that may be supporting them to have more targeted approach within areas of direct support, planning and decision making.
To understand the different types of stroke
To understand how to identify the symptons of a stroke and how to respond in an emergency stroke incident
To understand the risk factors and causes of stroke
To understand how to most effectively support the rehabilitation for someone after they have had a stroke
This course has been designed in a non-linear and modular fashion which means you may complete the units in any order you wish.
The course will track your progress so don’t worry if you have to dip in and out. There will be a knowledge check at the end of course which will become available once you have completed all of the prescribed units.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.