This online performance management training course in solving performance problems forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates maintain a healthy, problem-solving relationship and ensures the skills necessary to diagnose, plan review solutions and methods of putting this training into practice.
Sections of the course include:
- Maintaining a problem-solving relationship – When the going gets tough, keep the relationship on an adult-adult basis: resist the temptation to blame or complain.
- Diagnosis, planning, review – Using an objective and calm process to diagnose root causes, put solutions in place and review the results.
- Practice – Putting the theory into practice
- Learn how to remain calm and professional when dealing with performance issues
- Learn how to manage your relationship with staff when things go wrong
- Identify the triggers for adult/child/parent behaviour and guide towards adult-adult interactions
- Adopt a systematic and positive problem solving approach to frame productive meetings
- Manage denial and emotional responses effectively
- Explain the consequences of no or low improvement
- Understand the importance of regular monitoring in sustaining performance improvement
Approximately 28 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.