Slips and trips are the most common cause of major injuries at work and can happen almost anywhere. The Health and Safety Executive report that more than 10,000 injuries are reported each year relating to someone slipping, tripping or falling. This online course examines the causes and means to prevent such accidents.
The course is highly interactive and engages the learner in the subject. The learner can progress through the course at their own pace. All results are recorded electronically.
- Identify the potential hazards and risks that might lead to a slip, trip or fall.
- Understand the economic impact of injuries caused by slipping or tripping.
- Be aware of the need for safety footwear.
- Spills, Obstructions and Surface Conditions.
- Preventing workplace slips and trips hazards.
- The Increased risk due to weather.
- Precautions to reduce the hazards due to weather.
- The use of grit.
Certified by TQA
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
eLearning For Your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.