Slips and trips are the most common cause of major injuries at work and can happen almost anywhere. The Health and Safety Executive report that more than 10,000 injuries are reported each year relating to someone slipping, tripping or falling. This course examines the causes and means to prevent such accidents.
The course is highly interactive and engages the learner in the subject. The learner can progress through the course at their own pace. All results are recorded electronically.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
- Identify the potential hazards and risks that might lead to a slip, trip or fall.
- Understand the economic impact of injuries caused by slipping or tripping.
- Be aware of the need for safety footwear.
- Spills, Obstructions and Surface Conditions.
- Preventing workplace slips and trips hazards.
- The Increased risk due to weather.
- Precautions to reduce the hazards due to weather.
- The use of grit.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.