People who would benefit from taking this course include:
- Head teachers
- HR staff
And anybody else involved in the recruitment of people who will work with children.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The skills and understanding needed to implement a safer recruitment processes
- The current recruiting practice in your organisation
- How to promote a safer culture and recruiting process within your organisation
The course is divided into six modules which together cover:
- Why safer recruitment is important
- What the legislation says
- It’s impact on three steps in the recruitment process (preparation, shortlisting and interviewing and checking of the selected candidate)
- The need for ongoing vigilance
The course has been developed in line with the Department for Education’s ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance (2015).
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.