Money laundering and the proceeds of crime entering the legitimate financial system is deemed by many to be one of the biggest threats to modern day society. History has shown how the ability to finance terrorist activities through seemingly legitimate means can lead to civil unrest, continued and prolific crime, considerable financial losses (for both individuals and organisations), weakening of governments and authorities and in many countries, ongoing war. This might all sound quite severe but it is a very real issue which in one way or another affects all of us.
This short course outlines some of the key aspects of money laundering to help you to become more aware of how and why it occurs so that you can play your part in preventing it
- What is Anti-Money Laundering (AML)?
- The three stages of money laundering
- The effects of money laundering
- What is Counter-Financing of Terrorism (CFT)?
- The role your organisation plays in prevention
- Tax avoidance vs. Tax evasion
- The impact of money laundering
- Test your knowledge
30 – 60 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.