- Use reviewing tools to add comment and make revisions.
- Spell check presentations, use the Thesaurus feature and compare and merge different versions of the same presentation.
- Save presentations in various formats and ways to print presentations, including viewing page setup and print options and previewing outcomes.
- Apply and remove passwords to presentations
- Save a presentation as a PowerPoint Show; create a video of a presentation and create handouts.
- Use features that can change or enhance the way a presentation is presented.
- Change Slide Show options, hide slides during a Slide Show, rehearse for presentations and use the Pen and Highlighter features.
- Managing Comments
- Proofing, Comparing and Merging
- Saving and Printing Options
- Protecting and Sharing
- Presentation Tools
- Creating Custom Shows
- Setting Up Slide Shows
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]