When you have completed this PowerPoint 2010 – Level 5 – Collaborating, Preparing and Delivering Presentations online course, you will be able to:
- Use reviewing tools to add comment and make revisions.
- Spell check presentations, use the Thesaurus feature and compare and merge different versions of the same presentation.
- Save presentations in various formats and ways to print presentations, including viewing page setup and print options and previewing outcomes.
- Apply and remove passwords to presentations
- Save a presentation as a PowerPoint Show; create a video of a presentation and create handouts.
- Use features that can change or enhance the way a presentation is presented.
- Change Slide Show options, hide slides during a Slide Show, rehearse for presentations and use the Pen and Highlighter features.
You will work through the following modules during this PowerPoint 2010 – Level 5 online course:
- Managing Comments
- Proofing, Comparing and Merging
- Saving and Printing Options
- Protecting and Sharing
- Presentation Tools
- Creating Custom Shows
- Setting Up Slide Shows
Approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.