When you have completed this PowerPoint 2010 – Level 3 – Using Graphical Multimedia Elements online course, you will be able to:
- Create a presentation using existing PowerPoint files and exporting files
- Use headers and footers to deliver a consistent and customised message
- Add, duplicate, delete and re-order slides use the ‘photo album feature’ to make visually appealing slide shows from your photographs
- Learn various ways to view and print presentations
You will work through the following modules during this PowerPoint 2010 – Level 3 online course:
- Adding Clip Art and Images
- Advanced Graphic Features
- Manipulating Images
- Organization Charts
- SmartArt Conversion and WordArt
- Manipulating Video and Audio
The online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.