Use this online course to help your employees identify the correct work clothing and equipment in the workplace and ensure that all staff are safe and well protected.
Dynamic and interactive, this online training course clearly lays out the reasons for wearing Personal Protective Equipment, the different kinds available and the hazards that different pieces of PPE protects staff from.
Suitable for employees and employers, this PPE online course helps to ensure that safeguarding and Health and Safety compliance is firmly in place for staff working in high-risk environments, keeping them safe from hazards.
The course content ensures delegates are equipped with the knowledge and the skills to ensure the right PPE is used and maintained appropriately, including familiarisation with Health and Safety legislation and the different types of PPE that protect employees so you can choose the right product for your workplace.
This course covers
- why PPE is necessary
- the hazards that different pieces of PPE protects them from
- PPE required from standard signage
- appropriate PPE for a job
- the responsibilities of individuals
15 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.