This online performance management course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and teaches delegates how to build a good working relationship that allows them to monitor staff performance without micromanaging. It equips learners with the skills and the knowledge to work with a strategic management style that changes to suit the situation and the individual. Further benefits of this course include learning skills and techniques necessary to systematically observe and record useful information that helps improve performance.
Sections of this course include:
- What motivates us – Analyse what motivates you, discover the power of recognition, and the importance of equity to build a better insight into the art of motivation.
- Motivating good performance – How do you keep your high performers motivated? Learn how to motivate your team by building rewards that work for people who meet and beat expectations.
- Motivating poor performance – How do you keep your lower or inconsistent performers engaged? Learn how to build rewards that work for people who don’t meet expectations all the time.
- Learn the skill of motivating your team
- Learn how to differentiate between equity and expectancy
- Understand how rewards and recognition affect motivation and ensure they link fairly with performance standards
- Design outcomes and rewards which motivate and are linked to performance: timely, specific, personalised, appropriate and sincere
- Understand how equity and expectancy affect motivation and team dynamics
Approximately 22 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.