This course is a good introduction to the subject of Continuing Healthcare, but it can also be used as a resource by those who are already familiar with CHC. It is split into two modules:
- What is Continuing Healthcare
- After the Assessment
The first module includes an overview of CHC and information about how assessments are made, including links to all the relevant documents.
The second module explores what happens after the assessment, including the provision of services and direct payments. It also covers the options available to those who are not eligible for CHC, for example, NHS-funded Nursing Care and the appeals process.
Upon successful completion of all five modules you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
In this course you will learn about:
- What Continuing Healthcare is
- How eligibility for CHC is assessed
- Who does the assessments for CHC
- Who is responsible for service provision
- How personal health budgets can be used
- About the review process
- When a person might be eligible for NHS-funded Nursing Care
- About the appeals process
- When children can be assessed for CHC
- About transition to adulthood
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]