- Health and safety and environmental management
- Hydrocarbon process safety 1
- Hydrocarbon process safety 2
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and transport operations
Gaining this qualification offers several benefits for both employees and their employers. For employees, this is an opportunity for them to have a better understanding of oil and gas operational safety, allowing them to perform their job optimally.
Full tutor support is given with each course at no additional cost! Don’t be conned into buying a cheaper course that doesn’t come with tutor support or even worse…purchasing a course where tutor support costs extra! We feel the best way to help you pass your course is to give you support when you need it. Tutor support is given via an email help desk and phone support as well. We know some questions and answers can be a bit technical so a tutor can arrange a call with you during a time that convienient.
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety Certificate is one unit, the IOG1. Once you finish the course and feel you are ready for the exams, we’ll help and support you along the way. We’ll ensure you are not alone during this process as we know it can be a bit stressfull. Don’t worry! We’ll walk you through the process.
NEBOSH Exam fees are £65. If you sit your exams with us in Hull, that’s all you’ll pay. If you sit at another NEBOSH approved exam facility, you will pay an additional sitting fee. Those fees vary from centre to centre but we can help you navigate that process. The IOG1 exam is a ‘written’ exam where you come into an exam centre, such as ourselves. The exam is two hours long and consist of 10 short answer questions and one long answer question. Written exams are held four per year on dates set by NEBOSH. Don’t worry though, what we will do is give you guidance to help ensure you are confident and ready. It’s part of what we do and is included in the price you pay for the course!
Our exams are hosted in our allocated exam centre in Hull. Should you prefer an alternative venue, additional sitting fees may apply but we can help you find a NEBOSH approved exam facility either here in the UK or abroad. For our overseas students, we can help arrange for your exams to be administered using the British Council network. We are the experts when it comes to arranging overseas exams!
As with other NEBOSH qualifications, the National Oil and Gas Certificate exams are assessed and marked by NEBOSH examiners. Once you have completed your exam papers, all the exams are then sealed and sent back to NEBOSH for rigorous marking, checking and results determination process to ensure maximum accuracy and consistency.
Up to 2 years – 55 guided learning hours
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.