In this Mental Health Awareness online training course, you will uncover the main types of mental illness, how to support people who have symptoms of mental illness and how to take care of your own mental wellbeing.
By the end of this online course on mental health you will have learned about:
- What we mean by mental health and illness
- Mental illness stigma
- How to support people with mental health problems
- Specfic problems and illnesses and what you can do to help
- What to do in an emergency
- How to support your own mental wellbeing
The course is composed of five chapters covering different aspects of mental health;
- What is Mental Health and Mental Illness
- How to Support People with Mental Health Problems
- Different Mental Illness Types
- Improving Your Own Mental Wellbeing
- Resources and Further Learning
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Approximately 30 minutes
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.