The course is divided into two modules
Module 1 – What first? – The art of prioritisation
This topic looks at the art of prioritisation and offers some basic principles to help get yourself organised and keep those people demanding your time happy.
- Describe the importance of a ‘to do’ list
- Explain the difference between an important task and an urgent task
- Assess task importance and urgency against a specific goal
- Prioritise ‘to do’ tasks to optimise productivity and improve time management practice
Module 2 – Where did the day go? – Recognise what wastes your time
This module won’t magically increase the number of hours in a day – but it will help you to get the most out of the time you haver
- Describe the importance of personal motivation and attitude in managing your time effectively
- Describe the importance of environment in time management
- Explain a simple time management process
- Describe a set of strategies for managing interruptions and distractions
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email en[email protected]