Delegates are taught the skills required for creating influential and powerful presentations, including exploration into engaging and retaining your audience and how to build the bridge between your content and them. Different presentation structures help you inform and influence different audiences so you can pick the most effective one for your presentation needs. Further, consideration is given to creating the right visual aids and materials to compliment the right structure for your specific audience to increase content retention. This is one of a number of related courses which deal with the steps involved in preparing and delivering influential and powerful presentations for maximum impact.
- How to connect with your audience
- Have a clear structure
- How to deliver the message
- How to use excellent visuals
- How to develope words and visual that are relevant
- Identify and focus on the key factors of a successful presentation
- Appreciate the impact of a clear and effective presentation structure
- Connect with your audience’s needs to deliver your message with impact
- Understand the power of visual aids to create a shared understanding with your audience
- Identify key steps to making a memorable and powerful presentation
Approximately 20 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.