This leadership online course is based on competitiveness expert Andy Hanselman’s 30-plus years of experience researching, working with and learning from ‘3D Leaders’, providing you with practical tools and proven techniques to help you transform your leadership approach.
During this course you will learn:
- How to create enviable levels of engagement in your team that improve productivity and profits
- How to motivate your people and get the best out of them
- How to maximise the productivity and potential of all your team members
- How to engage, empower and enable others
- ‘Situational Leadership’ – How to adapt your leadership style to suit the situation
- How to provide constructive feedback to others to help them get better and stay better
- Reward and recognition methods that work and how to use them to best effect
- How to deal with ‘problem performers’
- How to create and foster effective winning relationships that help you achieve your goals
- How to collaborate up, down and in and out of your team for winning results
- How to identify and utilise the information you need to ‘let go’ and maximise performance
- How to build in feedback loops to measure and manage performance – yours and your team’s
- The steps you need to take to improve your leadership effectiveness
- Develop your own Personal 3D Leadership Performance Plan to improve your own leadership performance
By the end of this Leadership online course you’ll know how to:
- Identify the key factors for success when it comes to employee engagement
- Establish how you and your people ‘measure up’ and crucially what you need to do!
- Identify and overcome the barriers to employee engagement to proactively engage your people and get ‘buy-in’ to what you’re trying to achieve
- Maximise the potential and performance of others wherever they work
- Understand what ‘motivates’ and ‘de-motivates’ people (including yourself!)
- Establish what this means for your individual team members and the way you lead and manage them
- Adjust your leadership style to develop committed, motivated and effective people
- Help individuals grow and develop, by giving constructive feedback and providing appropriate support
- Build and nurture winning relationships up, down, in and out of your business
- Connect and collaborate for results
- Learn how to ‘let go’ and delegate effectively
- Maximise information flow to allow you to ‘keep in control’ that allows you to ‘let go’
- Learn and get better by proactively improving in the areas that count, both personally and business-wise
During this leadership online course you will work through the following modules:
- What Do We Want From Our People And How Can We Make It Happen
- Employee Engagement: What Exactly Is It And How Can You Measure It?
- Engaging for Results: Making It Work For You
- What ‘Motivates’ People?
- The Barriers To People Maximising Their Performance
- The Human Assets Framework
- Maximising Individual Performance and Potential
Course Instructor Andy Hanselman
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
This has helped him identify the 8 Characteristics of 3D Leaders. Not the latest ‘fad’ or hyped ‘panacea’ for business success, nor a list of do’s and don’ts, or ‘magical answers’, but proven methodologies and processes that help successful winning leaders grow and develop their business, teams and themselves.
This leadership online course is for anyone looking to seriously develop their leadership and management skills and improve the performance of their people, themselves and their business.
You may be an established, experienced manager or team leader looking to update and develop your leadership skills, someone relatively new to a leadership role looking for practical help to fulfil your role, or a ‘rising star’ or ambitious individual who wants to improve your career prospects and prepare and equip yourself for a future leadership role.
The 3D Leadership principles apply across all levels and all types of business – we’ve worked with people from a huge range of sectors and one of the things they consistently tell us is how relevant it all is to them and their business!
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.