IOSH stands for the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health. It is an organisation that designs and accredits training courses to equip various industries with tried and true practices, and principles of workplace health and safety. The course will cover;
- Introduction to working safely – this includes all primary safety issues in the workplace.
- Defining hazard and risks – this subject makes it clear that even established routines can present risks and serious consequences.
- Identification of common hazards – this includes all primary safety issues in the workplace.
- Protecting our environment – sheds light on aspects of work operations that affect the environment and teaches how to reduce or completely eliminate negative effects.
Acknowledging how most people hoping to become IOSH-certified are so busy, the training course is designed for ease and flexibility to accommodate the unique schedule of learners. Creating it for eLearning makes the course easier for people to commit to and complete; all they need to do is sign up online, pay for the course, and then work a manageable schedule.
To equip the learner with tried and trusted practices and principles of workplace health and safety.
The course is not designed to turn people into safety experts. However, all who choose to take it have much to gain in learning why health and safety are integral to what they do as industry professionals, and the benefits of being “informed” can extend to their own personal lives.
Needless to say, any type of safety training is worth your time and money. And if you’re part of an industry that’s considered high-risk, then there’s more reason for you to get it. The IOSH Working Safely Training is not just a requirement for employees in hazardous and strenuous work environments, but it’s also a commitment to competitiveness.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.