In each module of this online course a specific skill will be evaluated, skills that are necessary in every administrative position. We will go over general skills, such as customer communication and confidence in the workplace, as well as more specific skills, such as business writing and useful computer applications.
Participants in this course will acquire valuable information that is directly applicable to any administrative position. Whether they be as a PA or a secretary, jobs in administration deal with many aspects of a business.
Employees in these positions have to deal with senior staff and customers, as well as other businesses. In order to do so effectively, they need to have a wide array of skills that address all these areas.
During the course you will learn;
- Valuable skills that will help in any administrative position
- How to use Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- How to communicate with senior staff
- How to communicate with customers and clients in a professional manner
- How to manage your time and keep organised in your job
This course offers a deeper look at these necessary abilities and leaves students able to do their administration jobs with greater ease, skill and confidence.
- Gain valuable skills that are attractive to employers
- Gain tips and tricks that are useful in the workplace and can help you carry out your job more effectively
- Learn about everything that a PA or secretarial job entails
- Learn how to conduct business online, on the telephone and in person
- Improve your confidence in the workplace to enable you to become a better employee
Module 1: Introduction and Calender Management
Module 2: Writing Letters, Faxes and Emails in a Business Setting
Module 3: Telephone Skills and Building Your Self-Confidence
Module 4: Making Travel Arrangements and Invoicing
Module 5: Time Management and Efficient Filing
Module 6: Customer Care and Dealing with Complaints
Module 7: Planning Ahead, Presenting and Proofreading
Module 8: Typing and Word Processing
Module 09: A Quick Look at Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Module 10: Organising Meetings and Effective Communication
Approximately 7.5 hours
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.