This home worker e-learning course will help employers and employees who work at home spot work related hazards and give them the knowledge with dealing with them in the correct way. Each year there are a number of accidents that relate to home working including the workers family and visitors. Factors such as there being children in the home can turn a small risk into a major one and it’s vital that employers address these risks.
This home worker e-learning course will help both employers and employees minimise these risks.
By the end of this online home working course you will have learned about:
- Setting up a work station at home
- Fire and electrical safety responsibilities
- Correctly setting up display screen equipment on a permanent and temporary basis
- How to avoid manual handling injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders
- Responsibilities for first aid and reporting accidents in the home working environment
- How to prevent feeling isolated
- Wellbeing good practice
This interactive online learning course on home working explores the following topics;
- The home working environment
- Display screen equipment
- Manual handling and MSDs
- Other health concerns
- Mental wellbeing
The course is designed for all employees who work from home, so is ideal for induction and refresher training.
Approximately 30 minutes
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.