Either knowingly or unknowingly, those handling patients information can be involved in the misuse of patients sensitive information. If you are a healthcare provider, healthcare professional or a business associate, you should have a basic understanding of HIPAA and your responsibility to stay compliant to it.
With the help of activities and short quizzes, you will learn about the key provisions of the Act and ways to recognise sensitive information of patients. Being a healthcare professional, you will have to handle queries and questions from patients and their loved ones regarding their information. You may have several questions on disclosure of information like: how much, to whom and when.
The course is very engaging and uses real-life scenarios to help you practice handling such situations. You will learn to define breaches, HIPAA violations and also learn the different ways to report HIPAA violations.
This course could be your first step towards staying HIPAA compliant and avoiding legal charges.
This online course on HIPPA for Healthcare Professionals will;
- Empower you with the necessary information about the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Enable you to protect patients information
- Support your organization in staying HIPAA compliant
- Inform you of reporting procedures if you notice any HIPAA violations
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.