Who is this course for?
If you use abrasive wheels as part of your job (or are going to), then this is the course for you! Many of the accidents associated with abrasive wheels are caused by operator errors and unsafe working practices. That’s why it’s essential that operators understand the safest ways to use their equipment – our course will help ensure safe working practices are understood and therefore adhered to.
- Understand the legal and legislative aspects affecting abrasive wheel usage
- Define what we mean by different pieces of equipment
- Describe how abrasive wheels work
- Recall what can go wrong and why, including hazard identification and risk reduction
- Identify the properties of a wheel by looking at its markings
- Describe and recall the different types of abrasive wheels
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.