Hand-Arm Vibration (HAV) comes from the use of hand-held power tools. This module covers the requirements of current legislation, and will help you identify situations where hazards exist and how to assess the risk.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define Hand-Arm Vibration (HAV)
- State when and how Hand-Arm Vibration may occur
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of HAVS and CTS
- State the legal requirements in relation to Hand-Arm Vibration
- Understand what types of work and / or tools may pose a risk
- Take appropriate action to protect yourself from Hand-Arm Vibration
- Take appropriate action to control and reduce the risks
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard