This online course goes into detail about Google Analytics, so you can confidently find the information you need to ensure your company succeeds.
We begin by giving you a brief overview of Google Analytics, including how it works and why you should use it with every website you run. Next, we give you information regarding navigating your dashboard, including details about widgets and how to customise the information you see. We also give you a rundown of the most popular types of reports you can run. Finally, we review information regarding campaign and conversion tracking.
- How Google Analytics can track details regarding your users and traffic sources
- The definitions of key terms relating to Google Analytics
- What a segment is and how you can use segments to better analyse data
- All about a relatively new type of report available to Google Analytics users
- How to use UTM parameters to ensure that you are achieving your website’s goals
- Learning how to better track your traffic, which can lead to improved ad campaigns and web content
- Understanding the importance of regularly reviewing reports and acting on necessary changes
- Getting a better understanding of the needs of your audience
- Learning which features of Google Analytics are the most useful, saving you time
- Being able to take control of your web content, so you can tailor it to your company’s unique needs
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Basic Reporting
- Campaign and Conversion Tracking
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218