- Introduction to becoming a fire warden
- Fire Prevention
- Preventing fire spread
- What is a fire warden
- Evacuation procedures
- Fire Extinguishing Methods
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Staff fire safety checks
- Summary of Fire Warden duties
- Multiple choice questions
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Understanding your roles and responsibilities as a Fire Warden
- How to recognise how fires start.
- What the key fire prevention methods are and the basic fire precautions that can be taken at work
- Understanding the context of means of escape and what action to take in the event of a fire.
- The Fire wardens role in a fire drill and what a fire warden needs to do in the event of a fire
- Understanding the different types of fire extinguishers available in the working environment.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.