- Introduction to becoming a fire warden
- Fire Prevention
- Preventing fire spread
- What is a fire warden
- Evacuation procedures
- Fire Extinguishing Methods
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Staff fire safety checks
- Summary of Fire Warden duties
- Multiple choice questions
By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- Understanding your roles and responsibilities as a Fire Warden
- How to recognise how fires start.
- What the key fire prevention methods are and the basic fire precautions that can be taken at work
- Understanding the context of means of escape and what action to take in the event of a fire.
- The Fire wardens role in a fire drill and what a fire warden needs to do in the event of a fire
- Understanding the different types of fire extinguishers available in the working environment.
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.