All people who complete this informative fire safety online training course will be made aware of the basic precautions and simple control measures that can be implemented to reduce the risk of fire in your school.
This fire safety online course uses a combination of video, audio, text and images to deliver the information.
The animated based course uses highly engaging animation that the learner interacts with.
By the end of this online Fire Safety Training course you will learn;
- To recognise the costs associated with fire and the reasons why fire starts
- An overview of the main fire hazards in the workplace
- To know what measures can be taken to reduce the risk of fire and fire spread
- To gain awareness of basic fire procedures and what action must be taken in the event of a fire within a school
- To understand the fire control measures that the school must implement and how these should be maintained
- The course will also give an overview of the main legislation covering fire safety in the United Kingdom
The course is designed for all shcools with little or no knowledge of Fire Safety issues, so is ideal for induction and refresher training. No prior learning is required.
Approximately 30 minutes
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.