- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
AutoFill and Paste Options
- Use AutoFill;
- Use Paste Options;
- Perform Operations with Paste Special;
- Copy Formatting with Paste Special.
- Hide and Unhide Columns and Rows;
- Hide and Unhide Worksheets;
- Group Worksheets;
- Ungroup Worksheets;
- Insert Multiple Rows and Columns;
- Move Rows and Columns;
- Open New Windows;
- Arrange Multiple Windows;
- Hide and Unhide Windows.
Cell and Table Styles
- Apply and Remove Cell Styles;
- Create Custom Cell Styles;
- Apply Custom Cell Styles;
- Modify Cell Styles;
- Apply Table Styles;
- Use the Total Row Option;
- Name Tables;
- Insert Columns and Rows;
- Use Quick Analysis Tools.
- Apply and Remove Backgrounds;
- Add Header and Footers;
- Add Washout Images;
- Resize Images;
- Change Column Widths;
- Change Row Heights;
- Transpose Data.
- Apply Themes;
- Modify Themes;
- Create and Save Custom Themes;
- Change the Default Theme.
- Modify Error Checking Settings;
- Use the Error Checking Tool;
- Spell Check Worksheets;
- Use AutoComplete to Enter Data;
- Use AutoCorrect;
- Work with AutoCalculate.
Flash Fill and Macros
- Use Flash Fill;
- Understand Macros;
- Record Macros;
- Assign Shortcut Keys to Macros;
- Run Macros;
- Add QAT buttons;
- Display Shortcut Keys;
- Change Button Icons;
- Modify Macro Security Settings.
3 hours 15 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.