When you have completed this Excel 2010 – Level 3 online course, you will be able to:
- Create cell content using AutoFill
- Use paste options and perform operations with Paste Special and copy formatting with Paste Special
- Modify existing worksheets, hiding and unhiding rows and columns, hiding and displaying entire worksheets, inserting multiple rows and columns, and moving columns to a different location
- Apply styles to both cells and tables and also learn how to create your own styles
- Add backgrounds, mimic the use of watermarks used in programs such as Word, format rows and columns, and transpose data
- Use proofing tools such as its Spelling Checker, Error Checker, AutoComplete, and AutoCorrect features that can assist you in checking, detecting and avoiding errors
- Create macros to automate repetitive tasks and perform special calculations
- Adding Cell Content
- Modifying Worksheets
- Cell and Table Styles
- Formatting Worksheets
- Proofing Tools
- Using Macros
The online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.