When you have completed this Outlook 2010 – Level 4 online course, you will be able to:
- Use the ‘Scheduling’ feature to scan your appointments arrange meetings, update or cancel a meeting request and accept or decline a meeting request
- Add, edit and forward events and appointments create new Calendars that you can use to store different types of information and view multiple Calendars side by side
- Create a ‘Calendar Group’ to view the calendars of selected colleagues on screen simultaneously
- Create and link tasks (or To Do list) for monitoring a large project or managing day-to-day tasks
- Work with existing tasks, including editing, viewing and marking tasks as complete and managing overdue tasks
- Assign a task to another person and update an assigned task
- Use notes to enter questions, reminders or ideas
- Use the Journal and create, edit and set Journal options
- Scheduling Meetings
- Adding Events
- Manipulating the Calendar Pane
- Creating and Linking Tasks
- Managing Tasks
- Delegating and Updating Tasks
- Creating Notes
- The Journal
The online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.