During this CPD Approved online course on Equality and Diversity you will;
- Understand the legislation which applies to different aspects of equality and diversity
- Understand the meanings of equality and diversity and their differences
- Understand the difference between indirect and direct discrimination, victimisation and harassment
- Adopt the correct approach to your recruitment and promotion strategy
- Appreciate the impact of language and attitude on your working relationships and how to ensure the appropriate approach
Throughout this online course which looks at Equality and Diversity the following topics will be covered;
- Meaning of Equality and Diversity
- Regulations about Equality and Diversity
- Avoiding behavious that suggest unfair treatment
- Consequences of not complying with the regulations
- What to do when facing unfair treatment at work
- Appreciating diversity and equality in the work place
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.