There is a widespread belief that antisocial behaviour among children and young people has reached a historically unprecedented high. We aim to help practitioners learn more about children and young people’s emotional wellbeing and the factors that affect this such as substance use, risky sexual behaviours and anti social behaviour (ASB).
Objectives for this Emotional Wellbeing and Risky Behaviours online course are;
- Understand the problem today and is this new?
- Understand the factors that encourage risky behaviours in children and young people
- Understand who is best placed to deliver behaviour changes
- Understand the barriers to behaviour change
- Understand useful tips on how to deliver successful interventions
- Understand alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
- Understand emotional wellbeing
- Understand sexual health
- Understand common traps in rapport building with children and young people
Everybody working with children and young people.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.