This is an internet-based training course that gives students the opportunity to study the material when it’s convenient. Many people who take the course can work a full time job while they study, which helps them to easily achieve their goals of learning about dyslexia.
You can access the study material for this diploma course from any device with an internet connection, and receive online support as you train. When you complete the course, you must take an exam, and when completed, you will receive a recognised diploma that you can print out at home. Alternatively, we can post the diploma to you for a small cost.
This dyslexia awareness diploma course was designed to give students a complete overview of dyslexia, which will help in both their professional and personal lives.
This course will cover:
- An introduction to dyslexia
- The causes of dyslexia
- How dyslexia is diagnosed
- An overview of the different types of dyslexia
- How dyslexia affects phonics, writing, spelling, and speaking
- How dyslexia affects maths and science skills and creativity
- What it’s like to live and work with dyslexia
- What conditions often occur along with dyslexia
- Managing dyslexia
- What laws are in place to protect those with dyslexia
There are a number of benefits to those who complete the dyslexia course and earn their diplomas.
- The ability to study from anywhere and at any time, even when at work or away from home.
- The option to study as quickly or slowly as you wish, as there is no time limit for the course.
- The capability to study from any device including computers, mobile phones, or tablets.
- An easy to understand course structure, which is broken down into short modules.
- The convenience of support when you require it, all online.
- A full syllabus, which virtually guarantees that you will get the knowledge you require to work and support those with dyslexia, both in your personal and professional lives.
- Improving prospects when applying for work or volunteer opportunities with those who have dyslexia.
- An affordable pricing structure.
- Upon completion, you will receive a certified diploma.
Module 1: What is Dyslexia?
Module 2: The Causes and Diagnosis of Dyslexia
Module 3: Types of Dyslexia
Module 4: Dyslexia and Phonics
Module 5: Dyslexia and Writing and Spelling
Module 6: Dyslexia, Speaking and Listening
Module 7: Dyslexia and Mathematics
Module 8: Dyslexia and Science
Module 9: Dyslexia and Creativity
Module 10: Dyslexia for ESL (English as a Second Language) Learners
Module 11: Living and Working with Dyslexia as an Adult
Module 12: Co-Occurring Conditions with Dyslexia
Module 13: Management and Support for Dyslexia
Module 14: Dyslexia and the Law
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.