Using an online platform, this course on digital marketing can be completed anywhere, further proving the power of the digital age. The course modules will take you through a range of concepts, which will help you to understand how the industry works, while also enabling you to put these theories into action.
Each module has been designed to build off the previous one, making it easy to follow and develop your understanding of the material. By the end of the course, you will have a working knowledge of concepts such as search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, and a number of other online marketing strategies. It will also introduce digital marketing on the whole, which aims to give you a full overview of the industry, before delving into each module. Aside from just the theoretical aspects of digital marketing, each module includes activities which test your understanding of the course material, while also allowing you to think critically about each concept.
Over the duration of this course a number of topics will be looked at, which will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing. This course will cover the following topics, which will include a breakdown of the basic concepts, as well as how each functions within the overarching theme of digital marketing:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Marketing (SEM)
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Digital display advertising
- Website development
- Email and mobile marketing
- Social media marketing
- Online public relations
- Web analytics
- How to plan a digital marketing campaign
There are a number of benefits, which include:
- A comprehensive, easy-to-understand look at the topics concerning digital marketing
- Material focused on the UK, while also touching on global aspects
- End of module activities and a final test which are designed to expand your overall understanding and put what you’ve learned into action
- Can be completed anywhere with an internet connection
- Gaining relevant knowledge about an ever-growing industry, which will provide you with practical skills for the workforce.
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Module 2: Search Engines, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Marketing (SEM)
Module 3: Websites and Web Design
Module 4: Digital Display Advertising
Module 5: Email and Mobile Marketing
Module 6: Social Media Marketing
Module 7: Online Public Relations
Module 8: Web Analytics
Module 9: Planning a Digital Marketing Campaign
Module 10: Digital Marketing Regulations
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.