Learning Objectives: at the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Give reasons why people sometimes need to be deprived of their liberty
- Distinguish between lawful detention and unlawful deprivation of liberty
- Refer to examples of case law
- Follow the correct procedure if they suspect someone is being unlawfully deprived of their liberty
- Describe good practice which can reduce the risk of unlawful deprivation of liberty
- List the assessments required in order to authorise deprivation of liberty
- Describe the process for authorising deprivation of liberty
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.