The Equality Act makes it illegal to discriminate against someone because of a “protected characteristic”. Pregnancy and maternity count as protected characteristics.
The Employment Rights Act defines the rights of new and expectant mothers and new fathers.
There are two sets of Health and Safety regulations which oblige employers to provide appropriate facilities and carry out specific risk assessments.
So, if you are a Manager who works with pregnant employees or new mothers you will need to ensure that you comply with the law and that you treat the employee fairly and protect her rights before, during and after her baby is born.
- What is the law around pregnancy and maternity in the workplace
- Employees and employers’ rights and responsibilities
- How can new and expectant mothers keep themselves safe
- Types of workplace risk assessments and adjustments
- What women can expect when they return to work after maternity leave
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.