Everyone should feel comfortable, safe and respected in their workplace. While all employees contribute to creating this inclusive and conflict-free environment, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that all employees are free from harassment in their workplace and that all complaints are taken seriously and dealt with effectively and sensitively. This Sexual Harassment online course will aid you in helping harassment from occurring, creating policies and dealing with complaints.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online Sexual Harassment in the Workplace course you will:
- Identify acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace and define various types of harassment
- Understand the positive effect that harassment training can have on everyone in an organisation
- Create an effective harassment policy
- Identify some strategies to prevent workplace harassment
- Know what to do if you are accused of harassment
- Understand the complaint process for sexual harassment at work
- Identify appropriate solutions and moving forward with complaints
45 – 60 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning For Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.